torsdag, oktober 14

Shopping in Soho and Greenwich Village

IMG_4518
Today I went to Manhattan directly after I finished my class. After a little bit of walking I finally found the army and navy vintage store called Uncle Sam's. It is a mecca for people who love clothes, shoes and everything with army and navy style.

IMG_4524
There was a jungle of pins and badges.

IMG_4522
Like in the most places in NYC there was stuff with rainbowcolor, LGBT for the win!

IMG_4523
It is clothes everywhere.

IMG_4526
The staff is really helpfull and pleasant. Here is Abou.

IMG_4532
You can find Uncle Sam's website here.

IMG_4538
I continued my shopping and in the neighbourhood I found a thrift shop (second hand). It was so much clothes I becamed dizzy haha.

IMG_4555
These puppies where jumping around in the window, this is so typical USA.

IMG_4560
Even though they where happy I felt a little bit sorry for them.

IMG_4544
Nice artwork at some wall in soho.

IMG_4570
I think i've never been this well-cordinated with colors before. All yellow!

IMG_4600
I bought a lot of stuff but I specifically love this hat most. I bought it at Uncle Sam's and it's a Canadian airforce officer hat from January 1986. I attached the pin later and it's from the U.S airforce. Most of the stuff in Uncle Sam's is vintage btw.

IMG_4605
The brand is William Scully LTD. I love when you know or can find the stories about vintage clothes.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Cool hatt! Du passar verkligen i den. Och helt awesome shoppingtur! Utropstecken!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Alexandra - Tack! Army grejer is the shit ;)
    Josefin - Ja det finns massor med små fina affärer runt om Manhattan. Du måste åka dit!

    SvaraRadera